Saturday, July 19, 2014

Parsons SIS: Day 13

  Today we learned how to photoshop our posters for our brands in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Learning a bit of Graphic Design from a professional was very interesting and different. Having some skills in photoshop I can already tell will help me in the future. I also finished construction on my product, which is a Bluetooth earpiece with twisted wires extending from it, enveloping the face like vines.Something that was first just decoration, has turned into a commentary on the way that technology takes over our everyday life, something like a parasite, and can become a nuisance. I am very happy with the finished product because, with help from my teacher, it has turned into something better than I had originally planned, and has taken on new meaning. I will post pictures of the finished product later.

No comments:

Post a Comment